STELLA YORK DREAM DRESS GIVEAWAY
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
The “Stella York Dream Dress Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Essense of Australia Inc., 8135 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214, and administered by WeddingWire, Inc., 2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 3 Chevy Chase, MD 20815 (“Administrator”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below) and who are registered and confirmed WeddingWire account holders (each a “Participant”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering the Sweepstakes, Participant agrees that Sponsor and Administrator may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that Sponsor or Administrator determines may be of interest to Participant.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00am EST on January 14, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm EST on February 8, 2013 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Administrator’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Navigate to www.mktg.weddingwire.com/contests/stellayork, click on the “CONTEST” tab, complete all required fields within the on-screen entry form, and submit (“Entry”).
Limit one entry per person, per household. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor and Administrator each reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the Entry will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. JUDGING: On or about February 11, 2013 (“Drawing Date”), one (1) winner will be chosen at random by Administrator from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
7. PRIZE EXPLANATION: Winner may choose one (1) One Stella York dress that is a current style listed on www.stellayork.com. Dress will be fulfilled by Sponsor. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Total maximum retail value of prize: $2,200 USD.
8. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The potential winner will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days after the Drawing Date at the email address provided on the Entry. The winner will be required to submit dress size, color, and style of choice, and the prize will be shipped via “ground” method of delivery to winner by Sponsor at the physical address provided to Administrator by the winner within thirty (30) days of Administrator’s receipt of a signed affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). Winner is responsible for obtaining professional bust, waist, and hip measurements and will work directly with Sponsor’s representative to select a dress size based on Sponsor’s size charts and winner’s measurements. Dress samples and alterations are not included and any costs for alterations must be borne by the winner. All sales are final with no returns, refunds or exchanges of the dress. Please allow six (6) months for delivery of the prize. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the required document within a reasonable amount of time or is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate winner may be selected in his/her place by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of the prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies).
9. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, Participants agree to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, and the agents, officers, directors, and employees of each (collectively the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) any technical errors that may prevent Participants from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; and (d) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or any third parties. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Maryland. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Maryland.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.